The dangers of asbestos have been well documented, so there is no need to go over them in this post. Just in case you were unaware though, asbestos = bad.
That is why many organisations have sprung up around the removal and disposal of asbestos. Including SBS, based in Yorkshire. However we differ greatly from most other asbestos companies as we also offer reinstatement.
Reinstatement is the re-installation of any structures we have had to bring down when removing the offending asbestos. This can be anything from walls, to roofs, cladding, plumbing and electrics.
In typical circumstances you would have to bring in contractors to carry out each of the individual tasks themselves. This, as you can probably imagine, can end up costing a lot of money and is a major inconvenience.
However, at SBS we have heavily invested time and expense into our engineers. Because of this they are skilled across multiple trades, obviously including the safe removal and disposal of asbestos.
Because of this we are able to provide the following reinstatement services:
- Roofing – SBS have a full team of roofers ready to re-build your roof after we have removed any offending asbestos.
- Cladding – our engineers are more than capable of reinstalling any cladding that was damaged or removed during the process of asbestos removal.
- Plumbing – SBS work with a few trusted plumbers who we rely on to do any plumbing work that may need to be carried out.
- Ceilings – ceilings are one of the most common parts of a property that is damaged during asbestos removal. Therefore the tradesmen we use are well practiced at the reinstallation of your ceilings.
- Associated Electrical Works – modern houses have electric cables running through their entirety. Therefore any kind of invasive work will undoubtedly involve electrics in some way.
This is what sets SBS Asbestos apart from other asbestos removal companies in the Yorkshire area. We can offer a complete service from start to finish, for any and all work that may need carrying out. From the initial survey to the re-instalment of any damaged structures. This will not only save you money, but also time.
To find out more about our services, just call us on 0800 211 8346.